a compact multi-function ultrasonic bolt elongation measurement device
As a tool to verify and control actual bolt stress resulting from any tightening procedure including torquing and tensioning, it's usage is crucial for all applications where the impact of joint failure or leakage could be serious.
- At less than USD 4K, the first cost effective ultrasonic solution available on the market
- Effectively monitor bolts during periodic shutdowns over the service life of the fastener
- Visually compare the unloaded to the loaded waveform
- Measurement quantities - Time (nanoseconds), Elongation, Load, Stress, and %Strain
- Display Options - RF, Rectified, Large Digits with Limits Bar
- Display Resolution - 1/8" VGA 240 x 160 pixels.
- Stores 8000 readings and waveforms in multiple groups
- Built-in Linear regression or vector for optimizing load measurements
- The Auto Set feature automatically optimizes detection and adjusts display
- Hi/Lo alarm tolerance limits work in conjunction with the data port and external pump shut-off device
For increased capacity and additional features, consider the mmx-II